Dear visitor from France,
As of April 1 2021, we as sender pay excise duties and VAT in France. What does this mean for you as a customer?
- a large proportion of our products of 50, 70 or 100 cl will become € 3 more expensive. This is because excise duties in France are higher than those in the Netherlands.
- this does not apply to products with a price higher than € 150. You do NOT pay € 3 more for this. (Offers excluded)
- all samples of 3 or 6 cl will be € 0.30 more expensive.
It also benefits you:
- you pay the French VAT percentage of 20%, in the Netherlands it is 21%.
- the shipping costs to France have been reduced. For orders up to € 500.00 you pay the old rate of € 15.95. Orders over € 500.00 are shipped free of charge.
- Any additional assessments and fines from your Customs are covered by this. So all taxes have already been paid.
- Already logged in: you will see the current prices when you are logged in. The website will then recognize you as a customer from France.
- First visit: when you visit the website for the first time, you will see the Dutch prices. When you are in Checkout and registered you will see the actual prices you have to pay.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, you can always email (in English) to: [email protected]